Webroot Login is an important process that allows you to manage your account, purchase a new product, view your subscriptions, and a lot more. For logging into your account, your first have to go through the account creation process. After the successful creation of an account, move to the Webroot Login. The following are the complete procedures for both account creation and login. Make sure you follow each step carefully for error-free account login.
Webroot Account Creation
- Firstly, open a web browser.
- Next, you have to visit the Webroot official website. For this, type “webroot.com” in the address bar.
- From the homepage of Webroot, tap the “My Account” option located on the top-right corner of the screen.
- By doing so, the Webroot Login window will appear.
- In the login page, you will get the “Create Account” tab. Click this tab to move forward.
- After this, you have to provide all the required information. The following is the information you are required to provide in the respective fields.
- Webroot Product Keycode: Firstly provide the product key code in the required field. You will get this code in the confirmation mail or at the back of the product box.
- Email Address: In the next field, enter a valid email address that you want to link with your Webroot account.
- Repeat Email Address: Now, you have to re-enter the email address for confirmation.
- Password: After this, create a strong, unique and secure password for your Webroot Login account.
- Repeat Password: After creating, retype the password in the next field.
- Your Personal Security Code: For the extra safety of your Webroot account, you have to enter the personal security code.
- Security Question: Further, you have to select one security question from the drop-down menu. This question will be used for retrieving the information when you forgot your Webroot login credentials.
- Security Answer: After selecting the question, enter an easy to remember the answer for the selected security question.
- Once you are done with filling all the information, read the policy documents for understanding the terms and conditions of Webroot.
- After this, click the “Register Now” tab.
- By doing so, Webroot will send you a verification email on the email address you have provided.
- For verification, open the mail and tap the link from the mail. This will successfully verify your email address.
- First and foremost, you have to access a web browser.
- Now, move to the official website of Webroot.
- In the next window, click the “My Account” option. This option is located on the upper-right corner.
- Then, enter your email address that is linked with your Webroot account. In case you have used your phone number, then enter that instead of an email address.
- Next, you have to provide the password which you have created at the time of account creation.
- After that, read the “Privacy Statement”, “Webroot terms of service”, and “License Agreement” documents by clicking the links provided at the bottom of the Webroot security login page.
- At last, click the “Login” tab.