Webroot Reinstall With Key Code
Webroot offers ultimate security to its users. It has a simple, straight-forward, and easy-to-use interface. But, at times, you might get errors during product usage. Webroot Reinstall is the process that might help you in resolving the errors.
For Webroot Reinstall, you first have to uninstall the Webroot application by going to the control panel. After the successful uninstallation of Webroot, you can start with the re-installation process.
Webroot Reinstall on Windows Device
- Firstly, go to the “downloads folder”.
- After that, open the downloaded setup file by double-clicking it.
- In case, a popup box appears, asking you to make the necessary changes in your system, then click the “Yes” tab to permit the application.
- Then, you have to enter your product key code. You will get this code in the confirmation mail or at the back of the product box.
- Thereafter, tap the “Agree and Install” button.
- Next, you have to provide the email address linked with Webroot Account. After entering, click the “Continue” tab.
- This will begin the installation process. Wait for the completion of the installation process.
- Once the process gets completed, restart your system.
On Mac Device
- First of all, open the Downloads folder on your system.
- Then, locate and double-click the Webroot setup file that you have downloaded.
- After that, you have to drag the Webroot icon into the application folder.
- In the next window, double-click the Webroot icon that you will get in the application folder after dragging.
- Now, choose the desired “Language” to continue with the process. For this click the inverted triangle and then choose the language from the drop-down menu.
- Further, you will be asked to enter your Product Keycode. You will get this code either in the confirmation mail on the email address you have provided at the time of purchase or at the back of the purchased Webroot box.
In case you are facing difficulties in finding the keycode, then click “Help me find my keycode” tab from the bottom left corner of the screen.
- In the same window, you will get the link for accessing the License Agreement. Click the tab from the bottom of the screen and read the complete document carefully.
- After all this, click the “Agree and Install” button to move further with the process.
- Next, you have to enter your email address. If you want to receive special offers, newsletters, etc. on the email address you have provided, then tick mark the checkbox provided under the email address tab. and tap the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, then you have to enter your Mac administrator user Id and password in the required field.
- After entering, click the “Ok” tab.
- In the next window, you can create a Webroot account by clicking the “Create an account” tab. You can also skip this step.
- This will begin the installation process. Once the process gets completed, you can start using the application.
This is how you can complete the Webroot reinstall process on your device. Carefully follow the steps given above for avoiding the occurrence of any error.